Thursday, May 10, 2007

We went home to Ohio for a visit last week. We got to play with Uncle Joe and Kayla and Ben had a great time. He loves Grandpa Hal's shop and all the tractors and trucks. I have a country boy in spite of myself, it seems. We got to visit Grandpa Jack and Grandma Martha too. Ben liked the back yard with the fire hydrant and dalmation statue. He also found a baby squirrel which he had to be encouraged not to actually catch. He really wanted to know why Grandpa Ken was not there. I got sick a couple of days in and so we didn't do as much as we had planned, but Ben still seemed to have a really good time. He is such a good traveler and this time he stayed awake on the plane in both directions. By now it is a week back and I forget all the things I planned to write.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home