Tuesday, April 17, 2007

It's so funny to me that anyone even reads this blog and here you are commenting! Even my idol Catherine has been here (and commented!) I continue to feel like I have nothing to say and even in re-reading these posts, I think there is nothing of interest to anyone else in my random posts. Yet, I continue to make the attempt. I wish I were able to write such well crafted posts as some of the rest of you, but it seems not to be the case. Similarly, I try to send out updates by email to my friends since I am terrible at calling and writing - There is so much going on in our lives and Ben is so great and so fun and so funny and so beautiful and smart and then I go to write and nothing. Really all I want to do is send out pictures and say 'ben is the best kid ever' and leave it at that!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At April 18, 2007 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, but this blog is fun to read so keep it up! - Cindy

 
At April 19, 2007 7:51 PM, Blogger Robin said...

We R family!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home