Thursday, March 22, 2007

Ben was sick all last week. Terrible fever and sore throat, couldn't get any food into him at all. Of course, this was the time I chose to be less frantic and assumed he had the virus that had been taking down his entire daycare. But after 3 days of 103 plus temps, we called the doc. Of course by the time she saw him he was on the verge of pnuemonia. I hate to be the panicky mom, but look what happens when I am not! Most importantly, he still melted me when on the 2nd day Mary asked him how he was feeling and he said, 'good' because that is always what he says, but then he paused and said, 'actually, I don't feel so good'. I continue to be amazed at my amazement and joy over every single thing about this boy. He is so big and so small all at the same time. I love him so much it just breaks my heart.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home