Thursday, October 19, 2006

So I am reading this book called 'It's a boy'. Let me start with the fact that I am very much enjoying this book. But I keep reading about these moms that have sons who are violent and destructive by their simple boy nature. Is this going to happen with my Ben? I mean, he is two and a half and he doesn't seem the least bit apt to turn objects into guns or anything. I mean, he tears up paper and hits the dog sometimes, but girls do that too. When does all this boy violence kick in? I, of course, prefer that he remain my gentle little angel and I wonder if I just got a sensitive boy?

1 Comments:

At November 28, 2006 1:49 PM, Blogger BenBirdy1 said...

You know what? Maybe it will just never happen! My Ben is 7 and there's still no sign of aggression--just a lot of NOISE. NOISE. NOISE. NOISE. But still so much gentle sweetness.

xo Catherine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home