Saturday, September 30, 2006

So I am really really new to this blogging thing and I have tons of questions. Like how do I create a blogroll? How do I put links up? (just for example) I am pretty technical but seem not to have the patience to learn the blogging thing to make it as useful as I want. Then there is the problem of feeling like I don't have much to say beyond hello. Maybe I had you at Hello?

I guess If I keep at it I could make interesting. I have certainly had enough people tell me that I am funny and should write so maybe we'll take a swing at posting and I'll warm up to it?

4 Comments:

At September 30, 2006 5:00 PM, Blogger Bea said...

Blogrolls: Go to Blogrolling.com and set up a free account. They'll give you a bit of HTML code that you can insert into your template and I think they may even have the option where they go put it in automatically (you just give them your Blogger password and it's taken care of). Then you can add or delete links all you want, and it will show up on your sidebar.

Adding links: I don't know how to add a link where it opens a new page, but here's the code I use to put links in a post (this is hard to do so you can see it):

1) put <> around everything in steps 2-3
2) a href=
3) "http://www.siteyouwantotolinkto.com/"
4) words you want to light up all linky-like
5) /a
6) put <> around step 5

Okay, we'll see if that worked.

 
At September 30, 2006 5:01 PM, Blogger Bea said...

BTW, I'm totally going to Google benbirdy1 now. (Good idea!)

 
At October 02, 2006 9:24 AM, Blogger BensMom04 said...

Thanks. Will try that.

Also - I searched blogger, not google. But google is a good idea too.

I am not a stalker, I am not a stalker, I am not a stalker...

 
At October 02, 2006 9:25 AM, Blogger BensMom04 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home