Friday, November 16, 2007

Ben's first visit to the dentist.

Firstly, brought back a lot of the stress of my childhood visits. But my big boy was very brave and big and I was extremely proud of him. He didn't like the taste of the flouride when they cleaned his teeth but he didn't complain - he just told me afterwards that it was 'too spicy'. Unfortunately he has two cavities so we have to go back in 3 weeks for fillings, which I am totally dreading and horrified about. They said his teeth mostly touch each other so we should floss regularly (of course they said that) and yet, the two cavities are on the back lower molar on each side...anyway, I have been exhausted all day, I must have been much more stressed about it than I realized. I hate that he has to go back for fillings...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home